Utilizing this BATTLEFIELD 1 TRAINER:
- Dispatch the mentor to start with, then dispatch the Game and after that Press F1 at the Main Menu.
- Tune in for “Enacted”.
- Press craved alternative key
- Numpad 3: Unlimited Ammo
- Numpad 1: Unlimited Health
- Numpad 2: Easy Kills Infantry
- Numpad 3: Unlimited Ammo
- Numpad 4: No Reload
- Numpad 5: Improved Accuracy
- Numpad 6: Less Recoil
- Numpad 7: Invisible
- Numpad 8: No Weapon Overheat
- Numpad 9: Faster Weapon Reload
- Numpad 0: Unlimited Explosives
- Numpad *: Tank Health
There is no compelling reason to utilize the coach in STORM OF STEEL, which is the preface. You are SUPPOSED TO DIE. Utilizing the coach here will simply confound you and drag out the introduction. The genuine game starts at
1. THROUGH THE MUD AND BLOOD.
- Numpad 1: Unlimited Health – flip on and most things can’t slaughter you. Scripted passings are as yet conceivable.
- Numpad 2: Easy Kills Infantry – flip on and most infantry can be shot and murdered effectively.
- Numpad 3: Unlimited Ammo – flip on and most weapons and numerous things and explosives will have boundless sum. For a few explosives and projectiles, you may need to press the key (for example G) and after that press the trigger (i.e. left mouse catch) to dispatch them in the event that you have more than typical measure of them. Flip this off while in the tank or different vehicles to avert issues.
- Numpad 4: No Reload – flip on and most weapons and numerous things will have the capacity to shoot without reload. For a few explosives and projectiles, you may need to press the key (for example G) and afterward press the trigger (i.e. left mouse catch) to dispatch them on the off chance that you have more than typical measure of them. Flip this off while in the tank or different vehicles to avoid issues.
- Numpad 5: Improved Accuracy – flip on and numerous weapons have enhanced crosshair precision.
- Numpad 6: Less Recoil – flip on and a few weapons will have less backlash. This will be enhanced for more weapons when the genuine game is discharged.
- Numpad 7: Invisible – flip on and the AI in the game are unware of most things, including you. You can walk up to them and slaughter them as a rule. This may likewise keep scripted occasions from happening while dynamic (counting colleague activities), so flip off when not required or when the activity appears to have halted.
- Numpad 8: No Weapon Overheat – numerous vehicle weapons and some ground mounted weapons will warm up when shot. Utilize this to shield them from overheating.
- Numpad 9: Faster Weapon Reload – for the tank, flip this on and when you discharge the weapon, it will rapidly be prepared to shoot once more. This is best utilized when in the tank so turn it off while escaping tank or when not in tank. May work with different vehicles, so don’t hesitate to explore.
- Numpad 0: Unlimited Explosives – a few explosives, for example, explosive, can be recharged while this is on. This choice may influence the clasp tally or ammunition of different weapons while dynamic, so flip off when not required.
- Numpad *: Tank Health – flip this on and your tank and perhaps numerous different vehicles won’t have the capacity to be devastated.