It’s the 1970’s: the period of Funk, flared denims and disco-fueled Saturday nights. A crack crew of skilled thieves flip Grand Larceny into an art-form by utilizing their many abilities to interrupt into the richest properties and steal the best jewellery – all to finance their hedonistic life. That’s till a profitable museum heist in Venice involving a well-known gem referred to as ‘Luna Stone’ ends in betrayal and the crew damaged aside. 5 years later the remaining gang members reunite with a plot for revenge in opposition to their traitorous former comrade – however naturally, their plan may also make them wealthy past their wildest goals…
Crookz – The Big Heist is a tactical technique sport set within the funky 1970’s with a slick and groovy environment. Showcase the artwork of thieving by plotting trendy heists and robberies; using espionage and quick-thinking to keep away from detection. Implement a profitable technique by assembling and kitting out your crew earlier than the job and planning one of the simplest ways in.
- Numerous and thrilling Single participant marketing campaign.
- 18 in depth missions set in a colourful and classy 70’s setting.
- Customise your gang of thieves with as much as six playable characters. The highly effective bruiser makes a great hatchet man, whereas the lockpicker is chargeable for the ending touches.
- Equipment out your crew with all method of elaborate instruments: like digicam jammers, chloroform or explosive costs.
- Check your expertise underneath powerful circumstances in Problem Mode by unlocking new heists and competing for the last word highscore in opposition to different gamers.
- Distinctive gameplay mixes quick-thinking with in-depth technique.
Minimal System Necessities:
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3230M (dual-core + HT) @2600MHz
- Reminiscence: four GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M / Intel Iris Graphics
OS X 10.7.5 or later