Attu is an ordinary farmer robot who lives in a small cottage in sunflower fields. He had been living a simple but pleasant life until a bunch of outlaws attacked the village, stole their oil supplies and burnt his house.
Fortunately, he managed to grab his old sword and fled into the woods.
Get lost and discover a huge interconnected world, filled with a wide range of enemies, bosses, skills, and equipment. Choose which paths you take and which enemies you face. Try to defeat the evil and find your way back home.
- Fish-controlled medieval robots!
- A dynamic action-combat system with swords, grenades, dodges and other special attack moves
- A lot of different equipment that changes both player appearance and attributes
- A huge, interconnected world to explore, filled with a wide range of enemies
- Varied hand-drawn environments
- Loot, a lot of loot!
- Hidden collectibles
- Secret areas
- Fix – Getting a wrong data cartridge when the inventory is full
- Fix – 01-02-03 – Unreachable platforms
- Fix – 02-01-08 – Door button fixed
- Fix – Door animation/ulocking bug
- Fix – Faster Oil and Coolant consuming
- Fix – 1440p resolution support
- Fix – Broken/not-opened doors temporary workaround
- Fix – Drinking oil/coolant in the menu disabled
- Fix – Map – 03-04-04 – missing checkpoint
- Add – Info screen/patrons updated
OS X 10.7 or later
⇓ DOWNLOAD MIRROR 1 ⇓
Guide to download Feudal Alloy 1.02 MAC using your Windows, Mac, iOS or Android device:
- Please disable your antivirus before downloading(errors may occur, re-activate after installation!).
- ⇓ Mirror 1 Link ⇓ or ⇓ Mirror 2 Link ⇓ - Download Links for Feudal Alloy 1.02 MAC
- Open and install following the instructions provided inside installer.
- Enjoy and save the page for updates or ChangeLogs.