Firewatch is a single-player first-person thriller set within the Wyoming wilderness.
The 12 months is 1989. You’re a man named Henry who has retreated from his messy life to work as a fireplace lookout within the Wyoming wilderness. Perched excessive atop a mountain, it’s your job to search for smoke and maintain the wilderness secure. An particularly sizzling, dry summer season has everybody on edge. Your supervisor Delilah is offered to you always over a small, handheld radio—your solely contact with the world you’ve left behind. However when one thing unusual attracts you out of your lookout tower and into the forest, you’ll discover a wild and unknown atmosphere, dealing with questions and making selections that may construct or destroy the one significant relationship you’ve got.
A Observe: Firewatch is a online game about adults having grownup conversations about grownup issues. In case you plan on taking part in with a youthful gamer, that is perhaps good to know getting into.
- A stunningly lovely wilderness atmosphere that expands as you discover.
- A tailored story: the alternatives you make form the narrative and construct relationships.
- An edge-of-your-seat thriller.
- Secrets and techniques and discoveries to be remodeled each hill.
- Residing, respiration characters delivered to life by Cissy Jones (The Strolling Useless: Season 1) and Wealthy Sommer (Mad Males)
- A spectacular wilderness atmosphere by Olly Moss (Illustrator) and Jane Ng (The Cave, Brutal Legend)
- An exciting story and script by Sean Vanaman and Jake Rodkin (The Strolling Useless: Season 1, Poker Evening on the Stock)
- A stirring authentic soundtrack by Chris Remo (Gone Residence)
- Fluid first-person animation by James Benson (Ori & The Blind Forest)
- Gameplay scripting and design work by Patrick Ewing (Twitter) and Nels Anderson (Mark of the Ninja)
- Programming by Will Armstrong (Bioshock II), Ben Burbank (Costume Quest 2, Area Base DF-9), and Paolo Surricchio (Deadpool, Name of Obligation Superior Warfare)
Minimal System Necessities:
- Processor: 2011 or newer Intel Core i5
- Reminiscence: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia or ATi GPU with 1GB Reminiscence
- Fastened a possible crash that would happen on load screens
- Fastened a body fee drop when inspecting many objects
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.9 or later