- Press F1 at principle menu.
- Tune in for ‘Coach Activated’.
- Press coveted hotkey. All hotkeys can be changed on the mentor.
- NumPad1: Infinite Health
- NumPad2: Infinite Energy
- NumPad3: One Hit Kills
- NumPad4: No Potion Cooldown
- NumPad5: No Spell Cooldown
- NumPad6: Increase Selected Skill By 1
- NumPad7: Change Gold By 5000
- NumPad8: Change EXP By 500
- NumPad9: Change Attribute Points By 5
- NumPad0: Change Skill Points By 5
- NumPad/: Change Devotion Points By 5
- NumPad*: Super Running Speed
- NumPad-: Super Attack Speed
- NumPad+: Change Selected Item Quantity By 5
- NumPad.: Remove All Item Requirements
- Page UP: Revive Dead Hardcore Characters
- Page DOWN: Reveal Map
Editorial manager Options:
- Trait Points
- Ability Points
- Commitment Points
Wellbeing/Energy: The coach sets a higher incentive than your greatest wellbeing/vitality. This cause gleaming and the wellbeing/stamina bar to go over its most extreme. To keep this you can set the wellbeing/stamina esteem the coach sets on the mentor GUI. In any case, you need to do this BEFORE coach actuation.
Chosen Item Quantity: Mouse HOVER a thing in your stock and press hotkey to change the amount.
Evacuate All Item Requirements: While dynamic all things in your stock have no necessities. This works perpetual. So regardless of the possibility that you debilitate the alternative, once the prerequisites are expelled they remain evacuated.
Restore Dead Hardcore Characters: While dynamic you can play with bad-to-the-bone characters that have been kicked the bucket some time recently. Take note of: This does not forever expel the “dead” status. You need to utilize this cheat everytime you need to play with them.
Uncover Map: While dynamic the guide is uncovered including NPCs and areas. Kindly note that this choice must be actuated on fundamental menu. If you don’t mind take note of that a few things are just uncovered when you are in a particular range. This depends on how the game stacks the guide data.