Utilizing this Trainer:
- Dispatch the mentor to begin with, then dispatch the Game and after that Press F1 at the Main Menu.
- Tune in for “Initiated”.
- Press coveted alternative key
Choices in Promo:
- Numpad 3: Add XP – each press includes 1 XP.
- Numpad 1: Mega Armor
- Numpad 2: Mega Ammo Clips
- Numpad 3: Add XP
- Numpad 4: Add Research Points
HELLDIVERS TRAINER +4
- Numpad 1: Mega Armor – once you are in the mission, squeeze this key once and your unit will have unfathomably high shield and be insusceptible to generally assaults.
- Numpad 2: Mega Ammo Clips – once you are in the mission, squeeze this key once and afterward when you need to reload a weapon, the new weapon will have unfathomable measure of ammunition in the clasp, fundamentally empowering you to shoot without reload.
Numpad 3: Add XP – you can utilize this in the mission to include more XP. You might need to check your XP in the Armory before entering a mission so you can perceive the amount XP you have. The default sum is 500 for each press, in spite of the fact that this can be changed utilizing the mentor custom capacity. On the off chance that you include more XP than the present level, the game will naturally build your level however you pick up no advantages, so the best methodology is to include enough XP so that when you acquire a little genuine XP in the following mission, you level up and pick up a liven toward the finish of the mission.
Numpad 4: Add Research Points – enter the Armory and afterward squeeze this choice Each press gives you more Research Points. Utilize these focuses to open things in the game.