IconFly – Create icons from images 3.9.1
IconFly is an unbelievable time saver that lets you simply create icons in lots of codecs on your Mac, iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch purposes. Furthermore, IconFly lets you create icons for Android purposes in addition to Net clip icons and favicons. IconFly is actively supported and persistently up to date.
Supported picture codecs for icons creation: PNG, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, ICNS, PSD, EPS, AI, PDF.
- Create appiconset and icons packages on your Mac, iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch purposes
- Create a folder with an icon
- Set an icon on the folder
- Create Mac app icons within the following codecs: iconset, ICNS
- Preview your icons earlier than export
- Substitute images individually for various sizes
- Helps app icons for iOS 7 and later (together with newest iOS 12)
- Helps app icons for iPhone
- Helps app icons for iPad
- Helps app icons for Apple Watch
- Create full icons bundle for Android purposes
- Create various kinds of icons for web sites or net purposes
- Save icons as images within the following codecs: PNG, JPEG, TIFF
- Preview in Dock
- 6 varieties of roundings and eight varieties of masks
IconFly lets you create the Appiconset with all of the appropriately sized icons and correctly formatted JSON file. It can save you it on to the Belongings Catalog in your venture and Appiconset is able to use proper after that with none further adjustments. Appiconset created by IconFly is absolutely appropriate with Xcode 6.zero or later.
QuickIcon is an revolutionary function that lets you create all wanted icons way more rapidly, simply in a single click on.
IconFly lets you create the next net icons:
- Net clip icons with headers
- Strange and Prolonged favicon
- Android net icons with headers and manifest
- Added Resampling Filters
- Repair French localization
- Efficiency and stability enhancements