OnyX 3.6.3 for macOS Mojave 10.14
OnyX is a multifunction utility that you need to use to confirm the startup disk and the construction of its system information, to run miscellaneous upkeep and cleansing duties, to configure parameters within the Finder, Dock, Safari, and a few of Apple’s functions, to delete caches, to take away sure problematic folders and information, to rebuild numerous databases and indexes, and extra.
- The message to put in the xcrun command doesn’t seem anymore
- Deleting the functions logs improved
- Further internet browser now acknowledged when cleansing Web information
- New possibility: Activate/Flip off the recurring warnings that seem when opening 32-bit functions
- New possibility: Set up/Uninstall the Archives preferences panel
Guide to download OnyX 3.6.3 for macOS Mojave using your Windows, Mac, iOS or Android device:
- Please disable your antivirus before downloading(errors may occur, re-activate after installation!).
- ⇓ Mirror 1 Link ⇓ or ⇓ Mirror 2 Link ⇓ - Download Links for OnyX 3.6.3 for macOS Mojave
- Open and install following the instructions provided inside installer.
- Enjoy and save the page for updates or ChangeLogs.