Subtitle Edit Crack is an editor for movie subtitles. With Subtitle Edit you can easily adjust the start time of any subtitle if it is not synchronized with the movie. You can also use SE for making new subtitles from scratch (do use the time-line/waveform/spectrogram) or translating subtitles.
Subtitle Edit For Mac supports more than 80 subtitle types and it also features an auto-translate option using Google Translate. No matter how experienced you are in managing subtitles, Subtitle Edit is suitable for you, even if you are a beginner or an experienced user. Subtitle Edit Crack has happened to everyone, at least once: you have been waiting for months to find a film you are interested in and when you finally got it, the subtitle was desynchronized, which totally ruined your movie-watching experience. You don’t have to be an expert to solve this – Subtitle Edit Key is a simple and fast solution for editing subtitles.
For those who want to squeeze more out of this program, Subtitle Edit Mac offers you much more than simply synchronizing subtitles. First of all, you don’t have to worry about rare subtitle formats, because this application offers support for more than 80 subtitle types and it even allows you to convert your subtitles from a format to another. If the subtitle is not available in your language yet, you can quickly translate it using the not so reliable Google Translate through the interface of the subtitle editor. Or you can create your own subtitle.
Subtitle Edit Keygen
Other special features include: ripping subtitles from decrypted DVDs, opening subtitles embedded inside Matroska files, opening subtitles embedded inside various media formats, merging and splitting subtitles, spell checking using a variety of dictionaries, adjusting display time, multiple searches and replace and many others. The settings menu may seem complex at first glance, but it is well-organized and you’ll find in no time the option you are looking for. Subtitle Edit is one of the best software tools of its kind, and it offers you a variety of options to get the perfect subtitles, while having easiness of use in mind, as well.
Features Of Subtitle Edit Crack:
- Create/adjust/sync/translate subtitle lines
- Convert between SubRip, MicroDVD, Advanced SubStation Alpha, Sub Station Alpha, D-Cinema, SAMI, youtube sbv, and many more (200+ different formats!)
- Cool audio visualizer control – can display waveform and/or spectrogram
- Video player uses DirectShow, VLC media player, or MPlayer
- Visually sync/adjust a subtitle (start/end position and speed)
- Auto Translation via Google translate
- Rip subtitles from a (decrypted) DVD
- Import and OCR VobSub sub/IDX binary subtitles (can use Tesseract)
- Import and OCR Blu-ray .sup files (can use Tesseract – bd sup reading is based on Java code from BDSup2Sub by 0xdeadbeef)
- Can open subtitles embedded inside Matroska files
- Can open subtitles (text, closed captions, vobsub) embedded inside mp4/mv4 files
- Can open/OCR XSub subtitles embedded inside DivX/Avi files
- Can open/OCR DVB subtitles embedded inside .ts (Transport Stream) files
- Can open/OCR Blu-ray subtitles embedded inside .m2ts (Transport Stream) files
- Can read and write both UTF-8 and other Unicode files and ANSI (support for all languages/encodings on the pc!)
- Sync: Show texts earlier/later + point synchronization + synchronization via other subtitle
- Merge/split subtitles
- Adjust display time
- Fix common errors wizard
- Spell checking via Open Office dictionaries/NHunspell (many dictionaries available)
- Remove text for hearing impaired (HI)
- Swedish to Danish translation built-in (via Multi Translator Online)
- Effects: Typewriter and karaoke
- History/undo manager (Undo=Ctrl+z, Redo=Ctrl+y)
- Compare subtitles
- Multiple searches and replace
- Change casing using names dictionary
- Merge short lines/split long lines
- Export to PNG images (+bdn XML), Adobe Encore FAB image script, VobSub, Blu-ray sup, EBU stl, PAC, and plain text
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only), 8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit), or 7 SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- RAM, 32-bit: 2 GB, 64-bit: 4 GB
- Disk space: 4.0 GB
- 1360 x 768 display resolution with True Color
How To Install?
- Download Subtitle Edit 3.5 from below.
- Download Crack and Install It.
- After installation Extract the files as well as Run it.
- Click on the Crack then close it.
- Copy the file from Crack Folder and Paste into the installation folder.