The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition 1.1 MAC. Play a recreation the place your selections actually matter and the place you have an effect on the destiny of people, communities, and full kingdoms. Struggle blood-thirsty monsters and navigate an internet of schemes, lies, and political intrigue in a single of one of the best trying video games ever to return to Mac.
You’re Geralt of Rivia, a witcher, a member of a mysterious caste of skilled beast-slayers created by way of brutal coaching and mutation. Witchers specialise in monitoring down and killing monsters. Lengthy gone are the times when beasts lived close to human settlements in each forest and cave, and the people of the Northern Kingdoms held witchers in excessive regard. The age of elf and dwarf massacres has come, a time when males rival monsters within the evil they do, a time when mutated witchers are considered harmful outcasts, neither human nor nonhuman. Amidst this chaos, Geralt is drawn right into a bloody conspiracy. Accused of killing a king, the witcher embarks on a solitary quest to clear his title and uncover the mysteries of his previous.
- One of one of the best RPGs to return to Mac – Award-winning story, graphics, and characters deliver the sport world to life.
- Brutal fight – Spectacular, tactical, dynamic fight offers you actual time management of the motion and sword-fighting.
- Huge, plausible recreation world – Primarily based on a best-selling sequence of novels, the setting is wealthy with mythology, rife with battle, and ravaged by monsters and males alike.
- Gorgeous graphics – We promise you the best-looking recreation on Mac, and we imply it.
Minimal System Necessities:
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
- Reminiscence: 4GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 650M 512MB (on 1440×900, medium), Radeon HD 5770 1GB (on 1440×900, low), Intel built-in graphics should not supported
Really helpful System Necessities:
- Processor: Quad Core Intel
- Reminiscence: 8GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 675MX 1 GB (on 1920×1080, medium), Radeon HD 6970M 1 GB (on 1920×1080, medium)
OS X 10.eight or later