This was the WRONG data and I wound up squandering around 2 hours on a Tier 1 delineate, I chose to review this manual for help every other person.
In this guide I set up together a rundown of precisely what you need to do to open the Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Zombies and the zombie skins for multiplayer. I additionally reveal to you the most straightforward approach to beat Exo mode in the briefest measure of time.
- This guide works for PC, Xbox One, PS4, and so on… at the end of the day any PC framework or Console.
- In the event that you like zombies keep in mind to look at our H1Z1 Hacks page.
- We should begin and get everything opened for you the least demanding way that could be available.
- Open Riot Map and Zombie Skins
- Play Exo Mode to Unlock Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Zombies
- With a specific end goal to play the Riot delineate open the zombie skins you need to play Exo mode.
- Exo mode puts you and three different players in maps against bots.
- You should beat a specific number of rounds to open new maps (called Tiers).
- So we should begin off by playing Exo mode.
- Begin Steam
- Right Click Call of Duty Advanced Warfare – Multiplayer
- Select Call of Duty Advanced Warfare – Exo
- Presently the diversion will begin
- Steam Advanced Warfare Exo
- Beat All Three Tier Levels and Play 225 Rounds Total to Unlock the Riot Map
To open the Riot delineate need to play each guide (Tier Level) a specific measure of rounds.
In all out you require 4 hours of play time to beat the 225 rounds. Here are the correct number of rounds you need to beat for every Tier.
Level 1 Maps are Unlocked as a matter of course When You Start Exo Mode
- Play Any Tier 1 Maps 50 Rounds to Unlock Tier 2 Maps
- Play Any Tier 2 Maps 75 Rounds to Unlock Tier 3 Maps
- Play Any Tier 3 Maps 100 Rounds to Unlock the Riot Map
- Play Riot 9 Rounds to Unlock the Zombie Round, Escape toward the End of the Zombie Round to Finish Exo Mode